If you are not a jello lover…of course, this recipe would not be your thing. Let me tell you though, it was dee-licious! Quite easy to make if you are in charge of making anything or simply want to make it. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. frozen mixed fruit
- 1 (3 ounce) box cherry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Mix jello & boiling water together until dissolved, add frozen fruit and chill until set.
Prepare cherry according to box directions and chill until partially set (about 1 hour).
Beat cherry jello in mixer until foamy and add cream cheese, mix well.
Fold in Cool Whip by hand and spread mixture over layer 1.
Chill until ready to serve.